- Proven track record of success in growing and scaling operations in previous roles.
- Ability to present and sell strategies/plans through to the client
- 5+ years of work experience in paid search & social marketing platforms (SEM: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Gemini; Paid Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of 3+
- Experience managing large media budgets and achieving monthly goals for spend and key performance metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Experience with ad serving & bid management platforms (e.g., Google Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, Unified, 4C)
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- High competency level in MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary. Generous benefits including health coverage, unlimited PTO and matching 401(k)
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.