The Analyst, Search & Social Media is an entry level position where both Account and Media responsibilities will be learned on the job. The Analyst will assist the larger team to execute paid media tactics, optimize campaigns, track budget pacing, pull data and extrapolate insights, and make recommendations based on in-market results. Digital media is a 24 hour, 7-day a week medium so the work is fast-paced and sometimes ad hoc. The ability to work as part of a team in such an environment is critical, as is a sense of innate curiosity, attention to detail and a self-motivated work ethic.
In the Analyst role, you will have the opportunity to focus on either Paid Search (SEM) or Paid Social media as you work toward completion of a predetermined checklist to determine your mastery of the fundamentals of each media channel. Once the basics have been mastered, the Analyst will migrate his/her focus to the other medium (SEM or Social) until he/she has mastered the basics in that discipline. This ensures that each member of the Canvas Search & Social team will have a strong foundation in digital performance media and be able to contribute to a holistic media plan as he or she advances in their career.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of experience preferably in a media/PR agency
• Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility and communicate priorities to Supervisor
• High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary. Generous benefits including health coverage, unlimited PTO and matching 401(k)
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.